Thank you very much to PC Cowan who visited Years 5 and 6 today to talk about how to keep themselves, their friends and their family safe online.
Year 6 came up with some tips to reinforce this message;
- If someone is being mean, tell an adult
- Don't publish personal details about yourself
- Don't be a nerd - have a password!
- Don't put on photos you don't want everyone to see
- Report things that are not good
- Put your privacy settings onto 'just friends'
- Don't share your passwords
- Don't put your phone number on
- Set your password to something you remember
- Don't trust anyone unless you know them to be your friend
- Pause before you post
- Don't put on your identity or personal info for everyone to share
- Use a nickname - and not your real name
- Don't say anything mean
- Choose the website you go on carefully
- Don't meet up with people you don't know